Welcome to the online payment screen for the North Scott Community School District. At this site, you may deposit money on your student’s lunch account, pay textbook rental fees, purchase a yearbook, and purchase High School activity tickets for both students and adults. You may also view any fines or fees assessed to your student, and any payments you have made since August 1, 2012. Credit cards accepted are: Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
TO LOG IN:
Username: Enter your Power Parent user ID for the Username
Password: Click here to set your password
- FAMILY ACCOUNTS - To sign in to make payments on multiple student's accounts with only one $2 processing fee please use the following -
Username- Power Parent username Password - Parent's last name with the first letter capitalized.
- Click on each student’s individual account to make payments for that student. (DO NOT CLICK ON THE PARENT’S NAME FOR ANY PURCHASES. Any payments made under the parent’s name will not be credited to the student’s account. Adult activity passes should also be purchased under a student's name.)
- ALL FEES, INCLUDING TEXTBOOK RENTAL ARE LISTED ABOVE YOUR STUDENT'S NAME. PLEASE CLICK ON THE RED "VIEW" BUTTON ON YOUR STUDENT'S PAGE TO PAY THE FEE.
- Click “Items at Student’s School” for any other items available for purchase at your child's school
- Switch between your student's by selecting "My Family"
- When you are finished with all your purchases, proceed to "checkout"
***If you are applying for free or reduced status, please do not pay textbook rental fees at this time***
For questions regarding this site, please contact one of the following individuals:
Amy Longenecker, 563-285-3113, firstname.lastname@example.org
High School 563-285-3201
Junior High 563-285-3195
Neil Armstrong 563-285-3123
John Glenn 563-282-9866
Virgil Grissom 563-285-3500
Alan Shepard 563-285-3115
Edward White 563-285-3301